How to maintain the mud solidification system?
Pub Date:Dec 05, 2019 | Views:460 |
Mud solidification system is used to treat cuttings or drilling waste, which is developed to treat cuttings from oilfield drilling, trenchless construction, municipal engineering and other fields. When the mud solidification system runs, mechanical friction and wear will occur. About the maintenance of mud solidification equipment, you need to know the following:
1. Vibrating motors, screw conveyors, driving motors of agitating and solidification equipment, etc. should be regularly added with lubricating oil, which can effectively protect solidification devices, reduce mechanical friction, prevent mechanical wear, dust and metal corrosion, and avoid unnecessary friction and wear of solidification equipment.
2. Regularly check the lubricating oil consumption of the agitator and screw conveyor and whether the sealing elements are worn.
3. When the electrical components work abnormally, the power should be cut off immediately, and check the failure, and repair the circuit to avoid causing safety accidents.
4. When the solidification device runs, operators must continuously monitor the vulnerable parts of electrical equipment, conveying equipment and mixing equipment. If damaged parts are found, they should be replaced in time to avoid unnecessary losses.
5. When each operation ends and before stopping the machine, the equipment must be washed, and the solidification treatment equipment must be cleaned internally and then can be shut down.