KOSUN Vacuum Degassers Used in Indonesia Oil Drilling Project
Pub Date:Mar 18, 2022 | Views:160 |
Recently, batches of vacuum degassers produced by KOSUN have been completed and were successfully sent to an oil drilling site in Indonesia.
During the drilling operation, the gas carried by the drilling fluid from the downhole affects the performance of the mud and poses a safety hazard, and also affects the service life of some equipment. Therefore, a vacuum degasser needs to be installed to remove the gas in the mud centrally.
KOSUN VD series vacuum degasser is suitable for all kinds of mud purification systems and plays an important role in restoring the specific gravity of the mud and stabilizing the density of the mud. And according to different processing requirements, it is divided into VD240, VD270, VD300, VD360 to meet various processing requirements.
Features of KOSUN VD series vacuum degasser:
1. It can quickly remove the gas in the gas-invaded mud, restore the specific gravity of the mud, and stabilize the mud performance.
2. It can be used as a high-power agitator.
3. Compact design and small footprint.
4. Under the same processing capacity, the power is smaller than that of similar foreign products
5. The unique structural design directly discharges the treated mud without a high-power centrifugal pump.
If you are interested in our vacuum degasser products, please email us for quotation and more information! We will reply you in time.
Keywords: Vacuum degasser
Vacuum degasser is a special equipment used to treat gas-immersed drilling fluid, suitable for all kinds of matching equipment. It plays an important role in restoring the specific gravity of the mud, stabilizing the viscosity performance of the mud, and reducing the drilling cost. At the same time, it can also be used as a high-power agitator.