The Function of Engineering Slurry Treatment System
Pub Date:Jul 30, 2022 | Views:164 |
The function of the Engineering Slurry Treatment System is to separate and treat the slurry water formed by the shield cutting, and then pump the recovered mud into the adjustment tank. The function of the shale shaker is to pre-treat the slurry water and remove the bulk and lumps particle. The separation of coarse particles adopts multi-layer shale shaker to meet the requirements of on-site use of mud particles. During the treatment process, particles larger than the mesh number of the screen are excluded from the system and flow into the sedimentation tank.
Main features of Engineering Slurry Treatment System:
1. The whole machine has a large slurry processing capacity, reaching 200m3/h and 500m3/h, with high purification and sand removal efficiency, and the separation particle size d50=0.060mm.
2. Simple operation, low failure rate, easy installation and use.
3. The sieved ballast material has a good dehydration effect.
4. Adjustable shale shaker's exciting force, screen angle and screen hole size can maintain a good screening effect.
5. The shale shaker has high screening efficiency and can be adapted to the drilling footage of various drilling rigs in different formations.
6. It can be moved and used at will.
The Engineering Slurry Treatment System is mainly suitable for geology, hydropower, urban construction, bridge pile foundations, etc. It is a necessary equipment for basic civilized construction. The sufficient purification of the mud is beneficial to control the performance indicators of the mud, sticking accidents, hole making, and the separation of mud and water from the ballast soil, which is beneficial to the efficiency of hole making, the reuse of the mud, and cost saving.