KOSUN Machinery Non-excavation Horizontal Directional Drilling (HDD) Mud Purification and Recycling System
Pub Date:Oct 19, 2023 | Views:151 |
The KOSUN Machinery Non-excavation Horizontal Directional Drilling (HDD) Mud Purification and Recycling System is developed and designed to meet the requirements of non-excavation technology. It is used to purify and treat the mud that returns from the underground during the horizontal directional drilling process. By using solid control equipment such as shale shakers and cleaners, the large-sized drilling cuttings are separated. The desired mud materials are added through the mixing device and stirred to achieve the performance requirements for reuse. The mud is pumped back into the horizontal directional drilling system for repeated circulation and reuse.
Features and Advantages:
1. Based on over 30 years of technical experience in the solid control industry and in-depth market research, the non-excavation mud recycling system is designed with a reasonable structure and good processing technology, suitable for a wide range of applications.
2. Multi-functional integrated design to meet the functions of mud cleaning, recycling and reuse, mud configuration, and storage. It significantly reduces the overall size of the tank system, meeting the requirements of horizontal directional drilling for site and space.
3. The electrical system is explosion-proof, dust-proof, and rain-proof, ensuring construction safety and quality.
4. The tank structure is simple and compact, lightweight, and the corridors and guardrails can be folded or disassembled, facilitating transportation and installation.
5. KOSUN Machinery has obtained API and ISO certification from the American Petroleum Institute, CE certification from the European Union, export certification from Russia, as well as ISO14001 and ISO18001 certifications for environmental safety systems. It can meet the export standards of all countries worldwide.
KSMR-200 Mud Recycling System
The KSMR-200 Mud Recycling System is mainly used for HDD drilling projects with a processing requirement of less than 200GPM.
KSMR-500 Mud Recycling System
The KSMR-500 Mud Recycling System is mainly used for HDD projects with a processing requirement of less than 500GPM.
KSMR-1000 Mud Recycling System
The KSMR-1000 Mud Recycling System is mainly used for HDD projects with a processing requirement of less than 1000GPM.
KOSUN Machinery’s non-excavation mud recycling system has received consistent market acclaim for its excellent performance!
Tags:Non-excavation Horizontal Directional Drilling (HDD) Mud Purification and Recycling System, horizontal directional drilling system, Mud Recycling System