Slurry separation is achieved through the slurry treatment system
Pub Date:Jan 18, 2023 | Views:150 |
The effect of slurry separation is achieved by the slurry treatment system associated with the shield machine. The mud-water balance shield machine uses slurry to resist the water pressure and earth pressure of the excavation surface to maintain the stability of the excavation surface, control the deformation of the excavation surface and the settlement of the foundation; form a weakly permeable mud film on the excavation surface to maintain the water pressure effectively act on the excavation surface.
The slurry separation effect is realized by the slurry treatment system related to the shield machine. The mud pumped by the mud pipeline during the tunneling of the mud water shield machine is transported to the slurry separation station(specific separation accuracy at various levels varies depending on the separation equipment and engineering geological conditions).
(1) Pass a primary screen to separate most of the solid rocks and mud;
(2) After the first stage of separation, most of the Shiyin soil blocks above 3mm are separated, and the separated mud flows into the slurry tank, and then is pumped by the mud pump to the secondary cyclone for separation;
(3) The accuracy of the secondary separation is 70~74μm. After the secondary separation, the mud is pumped to the tertiary flow device again for separation;
(4) The separation accuracy of the three-stage cyclone is 20-25μm. After the three-stage separation, the mud flows back to the slurry tank, and the slurry is transported to the knife excavation by the mud pump for replacement.
(5) After the waste slurry is filtered and separated by a filter press (see Figure 5) as required, the slurry particles larger than 5μm in the slurry are basically separated, and then sedimentation can meet the discharge requirements. Through these 5 steps, the particles and moisture in the mud are removed.